The procedures, techniques, and principles of the cosmetic surgery department at Meera Hospitals are entirely focused on enhancing a patient’s appearance. Improving aesthetic appeal, symmetry, and proportion are the key goals. Cosmetic surgery is performed on all areas of the head, neck, and body. Because the treated areas function properly, cosmetic surgery is elective. At Meera Hospitals, Cosmetic surgery is practiced by doctors from a variety of medical fields, including plastic surgeons.
The scope of cosmetic surgery procedures includes:
- Breast Enhancement: Augmentation, Lift, Reduction
- Facial Contouring: Rhinoplasty, Chin, or Cheek Enhancement
- Facial Rejuvenation: Facelift, Eyelid Lift, Neck Lift, Brow Lift
- Body Contouring: Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Gynecomastia Treatment
- Skin Rejuvenation: Laser Resurfacing, Botox, Filler Treatments